Worried that your Garmin will fall from your dashboard surface?
Worry no more, about suction cup dropping from leather dashboard surface!
Get your own Adhesive Pad Mounting Disk now!
Product Size: 4.21 x 3.82 x 0.67 in
Product Weight: 0.02kg
Material: ABS Plastic
Phone holder or Garmin GPS mount will firmly attached to car dashboard no matter how many bumps you hit.
Note: Please note that each pad is one-time use only. Once removed, it may not be reapplied. Please clean the your suction cup with running water and let it air dry before attach to the sticky plate surface.
Making Driving Safer & More Convenient With Randconcept Sticky Pads
Randconcept dashboard pad sticks to Dashboard with high quality sticky gel to get your car phone mount suitable for more smooth or even textured surfaces, since it will help change the mounting surface to the completely flat surface where the suction cup of mount would have the best performance.
- Clean the dashboard;
- Remove the protective cover on the base of the disk;
- Press the disk to the dashboard and leave more than 30 seconds;
- Attach suction mount on the disc.
Features You’ll Love:
- ✓ Your phone holder or garmin gps mount will firmly attached to car dashboard no matter how many bumps you hit
- ✓ Now you can change your suction cup to new location with our sticky disc, even from windshield to dashboard.
- ✓ Enjoy stafety driving without dropping suction phone holder or gps mount again!
No worry about suction cup dropping again from leather dashboard surface!
Leather dashboard surface it rough, suction cup always drop during driving?!
3M dashboard sticky disc provides flat mounting surface for your phone holder or garmin gps mount so that they can be firmly attached to car dashboard no matter how many bumps you hit.
High Quality Adhesive Foam
- 3M PE foam adhesive aims for fixing textured surfaces, like leather dashboard.
- 3M VHB is BLACK foam enhanced its stiffness, no dirt will be remained after removed from your car dashboard
- Not like the WHITE 3M adhesive pad, more than 30% foam residue or dirt remaining after tearing off from dashboard
The cover firm can be teared easily comparing with 3M VHB 's cover.
3M 4225 adhesive attach firmly to your car dashboard due to its strong sticky materiel.
Clean the dashboard surface thoroughly with the provided alcohol pad. Make sure there is no dust or debris.
Remove the 3M red film from the sticky pad. Make sure the dash surface is flat and clean.
Press and rub the sticky pad from the top. Make sure all adhesive area sticks to dash surface firmly.
Place and press the suction cup pedestal on the center of the sticky pad. Make sure no air remains.
- ✓ Alcohol Pad x2
- ✓ Installation guide x1
- ✓ 3M VHB adhesive sticky Plate x2
- Please note that each pad is one-time use only. Once removed, it may not be reapplied.
- Please clean the your suction cup with running water and let it air dry before attach to the sticky plate surface.
Customer Review Photos:
I was on the fence about trying these on my 2 vehicle dashboards, figure the gorpo weight would just make the pads just come off. So far so good, they work. You must prepare your dash before applying the disks, use a good rubbing alcohol and plenty of it and get all the grease and grim out of those pores. You should wait a good 48 hrs. before attaching the suction cup mount to the disks, to make sure the disk pads adhere to your dash.
I used these to mount Oxo grab bars in my Airstream trailer. They hold perfectly to the pads and the pads hold to the laminate. I remounted one grab bar and was able to remove the pad with no damage.
The 95mm was really bigger than what I needed but it's good in case I upgrade my GPS in the future. I followed the instructions and cleaned the dash well first. Then, I used the alcohol wipes before applying the disc with the double sided tape. I let it set for a full day before using. Very easy to install and use. I use a few drops of water on the suction cup before I apply it. I've been on some really bumpy roads in my freightliner and the gps hasn't fallen off. It's a 7 inch Garmin dezl.
So far so good I followed instructions (cleaned area, applied disk, added weight (jar of pennies), waited 24hrs, attached my phone mount. Its installed in my 2020 freightliner cascadia and has been great so far. It's been in 100+ outside temps and still holding strong.